- Premarital agreements: ten years on from Radmacher - Ten years ago, a German paper heiress had her premarital agreement (PMA) approved by the highest courts in England. This decision of the Supreme court in 2010 effectively changed the way that our family courts treat PMAs and, in turn, the way we advise our clients who are about to marry and seek our advice [...]
- Coronavirus and childcare: facilitating contact in the ‘rule of six’ era - On Monday 14th September 2020, the UK government introduced the ‘rule of six’ in England to limit social contact in an attempt to control the spread of the COVID-19 virus. This new rule makes it illegal for groups of more than six people to meet in any setting, either indoors or outdoors, including in family [...]
- Private Client Legal Secretary - We are looking for a private client legal secretary to join our friendly team based at our Aylesbury office. For more information please contact Dawn Everton at email@example.com ...see full job details
- Employment Solicitor - We are looking to appoint a solicitor or other suitably qualified experienced advisor to our growing Employment Department at our office at 14 Bourbon Street, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP20 2RS. You will be an expert in handling both respondent and claimant employment law and ideally have a minimum of 3 years+ PQE. As the ideal candidate… ...see full job details
- Residential Property Conveyancer - We are currently recruiting for a experienced Residential Conveyancer for a permanent, full time position. We are seeking a personable, astute and well-rounded Conveyancer to join our quality firm intending to grow its business. Individuals with sound judgment and business sense who have the technical expertise to assist their clients to achieve their objectives, is… ...see full job details
Careers at Parrott & Coales
Parrott and Coales’ success to date is a result of our policy of employing only those people who have the skills and personality to enhance the services we offer our clients.
We look for individuals with sound judgement and business sense who have the technical expertise to assist our clients to achieve their objectives.
You must be an enthusiastic team player with the ability to communicate clearly with and understand the needs of our clients, as well as having the ability to motivate and delegate with attention to detail and good time management skills.
Metamorph Group Limited operates a preferred supplier list of agencies, which is reviewed annually. Speculative CV’s sent by other recruitment agents without prior agreement by Metamorph Group Limited’s Recruitment Team will not be accepted and will be deemed property of Metamorph Group Limited, with no recruitment fee applicable.
If you’re interested in joining our team at Parrott and Coales we are always pleased to receive applications. Please send us your details and we’ll keep you in mind for any upcoming opportunities. You can email Richard Sauvain with your CV, putting ‘Recruitment Opportunities’ in the subject line. Please indicate which of these areas you’re interested in:
- Qualified Legal Staff
- Legal Secretaries
- General Office
- Paralegals (Graduates)
Or if you can send your CV to Richard Sauvain (richardS@pandcllp.co.uk) or Caroline Hill (CarolineH@pandcllp.co.uk) or at this address:
Parrott and Coales LLP
14 Bourbon Street
Trainee Solicitors and Training Contracts
Parrott and Coales offer 1 training contract to future solicitors each year commencing in September. Priority is given to candidates who have worked with the firm as a paralegal or as part of our vacation scheme, but we do welcome applications from all candidates who feel that they have the necessary skills, experience and a genuine interest in law.
The 2 year training contract will comprise of 4 seats which include contentious and non-contentious work. Parrott and Coales recognise that candidates may have interests in certain areas and it is our aim to work with each successful candidate to have a rewarding training contract covering a full range of work which will help provide key and transferable skills when qualified.
- Family (private)
- Private client
Method of assessment
- Fee earner interview
- Partner Presentation
Training Contract – September 2020
To apply for a training contract you should have either completed or are due to compete the LPC in 2020. You are directed to our online application form and we ask that you send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our deadline for training contracts commencing in September 2020 is 5pm on 1st July 2020.
Paralegal with a view to train
To apply for this role, you must have completed or are undertaking the LPC. Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com confirming your year of study and when you are due to complete your LPC.
Summer Vacation Scheme
If you are in your first year of the LPC or a full time student with an interest in a career in law, we urge to you apply for our summer vacation scheme with firm to gain essential experience.