- New Regulations for Legal Aid criteria for Family Law announced - Following a successful High Court appeal by the charity group Rights of Women, the Legal Aid Agency have now relaxed the time limit set for the domestic violence evidence required...
- International Women’s Day - Parrott & Coales are very proud to support International Women's Day. Here's a pic of our Management Team doing it for the girls...
If you are:
- planning to expand your business, and need to make sure that you are fiscally compliant
- planning to transfer funds between the UK and Europe or the USA, and needing to minimise your tax liability
- in dispute with HMRC about your tax liability, and don’t know how to appeal against their decision
- thinking about selling or restructuring your company
– then our expert team of tax solicitors can guide you through the minefield of tax legislation and devise a solution that is tailored to your needs and which will contribute to the success of your enterprise. We are experienced in all areas of tax that have repercussions for your business, both in this country and abroad.
We understand that economic uncertainty and fluctuating market conditions can have implications for your cash flow and for the amount of tax you pay. Similarly, any strategic or operational decisions you take at work can have significant tax implications.
Whether you need advice on VAT, corporation tax, or import and export duty, you can trust us to work alongside you (and your accountant or other financial consultant) to provide you with advice that that is professional, timely, up-to-date and straightforward.