Recruitment: Solicitor – Private Client
We are seeking to recruit a personable and enthusiastic qualified Solicitor to join our quality firm as we grow our business.
Join our successful, forward thinking, traditional practice. We are committed to providing our clients with a high quality and cost effective service with an unparalleled commitment to client care. We attribute our success to the quality of our people, so you will be joining a successful team of highly competent lawyers and support staff, with in-depth expertise, a wealth of experience and a variety of strengths and skills.
The successful candidate will deal with all aspects of private client work including, as a sample of work:-
- Dealing with complicated Inheritance Tax situations
- Dealing with estates involving foreign property and non-UK domiciled testators
- Applying for Grant of Probate/Letters of Administration
- Advising on drafting Deeds of Variation
- Preparing IHT400 (and schedules), IHT205, applying for the transferable nil rate band and other HMRC accounts
- Distributing assets, including preparing, completing and registering Assents
- Preparing interim and final accounts
- Preparing and advising on LPAs
- Preparing and advising on applications to appoint a Deputy
- Drafting and advising on Trust documents generally
- Taking initial instructions to prepare Wills and Codicils
We need an enthusiastic team player who is personable and is comfortable dealing with clients. There will be a competitive salary package for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this position then please contact Michelle Thorpe with your CV on:
T: 01296 318500