Recruitment: Senior Solicitor – Litigation Department
A leading law firm based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire is seeking a personable, astute and well-rounded lawyer to join a quality firm intending to grow its’ business.
Join this successful, forward thinking, traditional practice, committed to providing their clients with a high quality and cost effective service with an unparalleled commitment to client care. They attribute their success to the quality of their people, so you will be joining a successful team of highly competent lawyers and support staff, with in-depth expertise, a wealth of experience and a variety of strengths and skills.
An experienced lawyer is sought to be the lead fee earner in a busy and varied law practice in Aylesbury.
The firm is looking for a lawyer who has a broad range of experience with particular emphasis on private client, property and probate litigation, but with other experience which will involve dealing with a wide variety of claims from small claims to multitrack claims.
The Litigation department manages a wide variety of interesting work principally for private clients with an emphasis on contentious property and contentious probate, including leasehold enfranchisement. The work also includes general contractual disputes and a wide variety of other general litigation. The work may also include dealing with contentious and non-contentious employment matters.
- A qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 6 years PQE
- Membership of ACTAPS, PLA and/or ALEP is preferred
- An ability and willingness to deal with a wide range of clients and disputes
- A willingness to support other departments of the firm in relation to their contentious queries
- Excellent file management and drafting skills are essential
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player with an outgoing personality
- A willingness to contribute and engage in appropriate marketing initiatives and activities
- A willingness and ability to present to outside third parties and to be an ambassador for the firm
The Firm is looking for someone who has drive, energy and enthusiasm and already demonstrates an excellent work ethic. They will have sound judgment and business sense and the technical expertise to assist their clients to achieve their objectives.
The Firm offer a friendly working environment and a permanent role with partnership prospects for the right candidate.
Salary – dependent on experience / PQE