- Premarital agreements: ten years on from Radmacher - Ten years ago, a German paper heiress had her premarital agreement (PMA) approved by the highest courts in England. This decision of the Supreme court in 2010 effectively changed the way that our family courts treat PMAs and, in turn, the way we advise our clients who are about to marry and seek our advice [...]
- Coronavirus and childcare: facilitating contact in the ‘rule of six’ era - On Monday 14th September 2020, the UK government introduced the ‘rule of six’ in England to limit social contact in an attempt to control the spread of the COVID-19 virus. This new rule makes it illegal for groups of more than six people to meet in any setting, either indoors or outdoors, including in family [...]
Sales and Purchase of Commercial Property
Whether you are buying, selling, leasing or developing a commercial property, you need the best possible legal advice so that your transaction is completed smoothly and punctually, leaving you free to run your business.
At Parrott & Coales, we have a team of specialised solicitors who are all experts in commercial property law and conveyancing. We have many years’ experience of working with a wide range of commercial property clients, large and small, rural and urban.
Whether you own just a single commercial property or you are building up a portfolio for investment, please ask us for our advice early on. You can trust us to act efficiently and economically on your behalf.
Parrott & Coales never forget how important your business is to you and how exciting and complex every decision you make can be. You can trust us to guide you every step of the way on any of the following commercial property transactions:
- Hotels, pubs and restaurants
- Retail, leisure and office premises
- Land and agricultural sites
- Industrial units
- Change of usage
- Site redevelopment and assembly
If you are entering into a joint venture with other associates or investors, we can also assist you with the following:
- Investment and partnership agreements
- Forward sale agreements
- New company formation
- Acquisition, option and lease agreements