- Grants of Representation - A Grant of Representation is the document required to confirm your authority to deal with the estate of an individual who has died. A Grant of Representation can be necessary whether or not the deceased left a Will.
- The Budget 2018 - The Chancellor announce on 29 October 2018 that first-time buyers in shared ownership homes will pay zero stamp duty on the first £300,000 of any home that costs up to £500,000 with immediate effect.
Sales and Purchase of Commercial Property
Whether you are buying, selling, leasing or developing a commercial property, you need the best possible legal advice so that your transaction is completed smoothly and punctually, leaving you free to run your business.
At Parrott & Coales, we have a team of specialised solicitors who are all experts in commercial property law and conveyancing. We have many years’ experience of working with a wide range of commercial property clients, large and small, rural and urban.
Whether you own just a single commercial property or you are building up a portfolio for investment, please ask us for our advice early on. You can trust us to act efficiently and economically on your behalf.
Parrott & Coales never forget how important your business is to you and how exciting and complex every decision you make can be. You can trust us to guide you every step of the way on any of the following commercial property transactions:
- Hotels, pubs and restaurants
- Retail, leisure and office premises
- Land and agricultural sites
- Industrial units
- Change of usage
- Site redevelopment and assembly
If you are entering into a joint venture with other associates or investors, we can also assist you with the following:
- Investment and partnership agreements
- Forward sale agreements
- New company formation
- Acquisition, option and lease agreements