- Gig Economy Workers denied holiday pay may claim for the whole of their employment - The European Court of Justice in his landmark legal battle. The court has ruled that "An employer that does not allow a worker to exercise his right to paid annual leave must bear the conse-quences". The decision could have significant implications for firms in the so-called gig economy, and opens the door for similar cases.
- New Regulations for Legal Aid criteria for Family Law announced - Following a successful High Court appeal by the charity group Rights of Women, the Legal Aid Agency have now relaxed the time limit set for the domestic violence evidence required...
Sales and Purchase of Commercial Property
Whether you are buying, selling, leasing or developing a commercial property, you need the best possible legal advice so that your transaction is completed smoothly and punctually, leaving you free to run your business.
At Parrott & Coales, we have a team of specialised solicitors who are all experts in commercial property law and conveyancing. We have many years’ experience of working with a wide range of commercial property clients, large and small, rural and urban.
Whether you own just a single commercial property or you are building up a portfolio for investment, please ask us for our advice early on. You can trust us to act efficiently and economically on your behalf.
Parrott & Coales never forget how important your business is to you and how exciting and complex every decision you make can be. You can trust us to guide you every step of the way on any of the following commercial property transactions:
- Hotels, pubs and restaurants
- Retail, leisure and office premises
- Land and agricultural sites
- Industrial units
- Change of usage
- Site redevelopment and assembly
If you are entering into a joint venture with other associates or investors, we can also assist you with the following:
- Investment and partnership agreements
- Forward sale agreements
- New company formation
- Acquisition, option and lease agreements