Experienced Residential Property Conveyancer
The Parent Company
MLL Limited specialises in three main areas of the law: Private Client (Court of Protection, Wills, Trusts & Estates, Family and Residential Conveyancing), Bodily Injury (Clinical Negligence, Occupational Disease and Personal Injury) and Corporate Commercial (Corporate Commercial, Employment, Litigation and Commercial Property).
MLL Limited is widely regarded as a top 100 law firm and operates with various brands across the UK. Parrott & Coales is one of the group. MLL are a “top ranked law firm” as awarded to us by leading legal directory Chambers and Partners and are a “leading firm” in the Legal 500. Our employee count currently exceeds 400, who are based across various offices throughout the country.
We would encourage applicants to visit www.metamorphlaw.co.uk to read more about our history and our mission.
For our regional websites and to read more about our other brands under the group, please visit:
Solicitor or other suitably qualified experienced advisor required for our Residential Property Department at our office at 14 Bourbon Street, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP20 2RS. Ideally extensive experience of residential property work and will be 4 years + PQE.
An excellent opportunity for an opportunity to work with our excellent Residential Property team. The role is varied and challenging position and working in a firm that is committed to provide their clients with a high quality and cost effective service with unparalleled commitment to client care. We cover a range of residential work in this busy market town reaching out to the wider community of Bucks.
The ideal candidate will:
- Experience of managing a high caseload from file opening through to completion
- Have worked extensively on freehold and leasehold sales and purchases
- Can work on New Build, Shared Ownership Leases, Right to Buy and Equity Release Schemes
- Familiar with registered and unregistered titles
- Provide advice to clients
- Undertake research
- Be business development focused
- Excellent client care skills
- Professional with a pro-active approach
- Highly effective communicator
- Concise and clear document drafting
- Have drive, energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent work ethic
To apply contact Dawn Everton at Dawn.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07506009503.