The Parent Company – MLL
MLL Limited is widely regarded as a top 100 law firm and operates with various brands across the UK. Parrott & Coales is one of the group. MLL are a “top ranked law firm” as awarded to us by leading legal directory Chambers and Partners and are a “leading firm” in the Legal 500. Our employee count currently exceeds 550, who are based across various offices throughout the country.
MLL Limited specialises in three main areas of the law: Private Client (Court of Protection, Wills, Trusts & Estates, Family and Residential Conveyancing), Bodily Injury (Clinical Negligence, Occupational Disease and Personal Injury) and Corporate Commercial (Corporate Commercial, Employment, Litigation and Commercial Property).
We would encourage applicants to visit www.metamorphlaw.co.uk to read more about our history and our mission.
For our regional websites and to read more about our other brands under the group, please visit:
We are looking to appoint a solicitor or other suitably qualified experienced advisor required to our growing Employment Department at our office at 14 Bourbon Street, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP20 2RS
You will be an expert in handling both respondent and claimant employment law and ideally have a minimum of 3 years+ PQE.
As the ideal candidate you will be an integral part of the Employment team. The role is a varied and challenging position.
- Run your own caseload, with supervision when required
- Provide advice to clients on a variety of employment law issues
- Draft documents, ie contracts, settlement agreements, policies, procedures and handbooks
- Take and draft witness statements
- Analyse and evaluate evidence of cases
- Conduct pre-hearing reviews
- Undertake research
- Liaise with clients and other professionals such as barristers
- Represent clients at Employment Tribunals
- Be business development focused
- Ability and desire to sell our fixed price employment law retainer, Employ-Line.
- Deliver presentations/seminars on employment matters
- Excellent client care skills
- Professional with a pro-active approach
- Highly effective communicator
- Concise and clear document drafting
- Excellent organisational skills
- Conscientious and hardworking
- Team player
For more information, please apply to email@example.com