- Gig Economy Workers denied holiday pay may claim for the whole of their employment - The European Court of Justice in his landmark legal battle. The court has ruled that "An employer that does not allow a worker to exercise his right to paid annual leave must bear the conse-quences". The decision could have significant implications for firms in the so-called gig economy, and opens the door for similar cases.
- New Regulations for Legal Aid criteria for Family Law announced - Following a successful High Court appeal by the charity group Rights of Women, the Legal Aid Agency have now relaxed the time limit set for the domestic violence evidence required...
If you are considering remortgaging, whether you are seeking a better deal or aiming to release capital, you will need a solicitor to tie up your legal requirements and deal with the mortgage company on your behalf.
How we can help
Whilst remortgaging may seem simple in concept, the process can become lengthy and confusing. At Parrott & Coales, our team of expert solicitors will guide you through what needs to be done step by step. We will obtain and dispatch all legal paperwork and liaise with the new lender to prove to them that you meet the criteria for the mortgage.
Once all parties are happy with the arrangement, we can organise the re-payment of your existing mortgage and the transfer to the new one. This is the stage of the process where top-class legal advice helps to smooth out any potential complications.
As remortgaging is such a large financial outlay, you will want the most comprehensive advice possible. We will help you with:
- Land registry requirements
- Organising official copies
- The assessment of contracts and other papers
- Any necessary council, drainage or environmental searches
We can also help you navigate any other fees or requirements which could be applicable, depending on the type of your mortgage.
For more information on whether remortgaging could be suitable for you, please contact one of the property team on 01296 318 500.