- New Regulations for Legal Aid criteria for Family Law announced - Following a successful High Court appeal by the charity group Rights of Women, the Legal Aid Agency have now relaxed the time limit set for the domestic violence evidence required...
- International Women’s Day - Parrott & Coales are very proud to support International Women's Day. Here's a pic of our Management Team doing it for the girls...
Are you in danger of becoming caught up in a costly property dispute? For example, we regularly deal with disputes around issues such as party walls. Any building work carried out by a neighbour could be against the Party Wall etc. Act 1996 if it comes up to the boundary line between your properties, or involves excavation close to it. The help of our highly experienced solicitors can be useful in resolving this kind of situation as quickly as possible to avoid a legal deadlock. If you seek legal advice at an early stage of any dispute, you will improve your chances of a favourable outcome by:
- Saving money
- Avoiding court proceedings
- Cutting down on red tape and complications
We understand that any problem with your home has an impact on all areas of your life, or that, for a landlord any disputes with tenants can put your livelihood in jeopardy. At Parrott & Coales, our solicitors will deal with your property dispute in a sensitive and efficient manner, guiding you through the entire legal process.
Services for homeowners
Amongst many other services, we offer assistance with:
- Boundary disputes
- Planning permission disputes
- Party wall disputes
- Disputes with neighbours
(for example, overgrown trees, high hedges, and rights of light)
Services for landlords and tenants
We regularly help landlords and tenants to resolve issues such as:
- Rent arrears
- Recovery of property from squatters
- Claims of disrepair
For more information on property disputes, please contact one of our dispute resolution team on 01296 318 500.