- Parrott and Coales LLP acquired by Metamorph Law - Metamorph Law has acquired Aylesbury’s leading law firm, Parrott & Coales, who provide excellent service and legal support to individuals and businesses.
- Grandparents Rights – An Automatic Right? - There are now more grandparents than ever assisting families with childcare arrangements resulting in many grandparents playing a more significant role in the upbringing of their grandchildren.
You may feel that a planning dispute is preventing you from creating your dream home, or that someone else’s plans are affecting the value of your property. Our solicitors can help you solve issues like these, whilst always seeking to maintain friendly relations with your neighbours.
Planning disputes can quickly become emotionally charged, which can make it difficult to remain objective and see the best way to move forward. This is where a solicitor with many years’ experience can really help to make the difference. You may want to seek our expert advice on issues such as:
- Altering listed buildings
- Planning objections or applications including JR
- Enforcement of boundaries
We offer services to homeowners, commercial property owners and landlords, whether they are applying for or opposing a wide range of planning matters. We work with other professionals in the field to liaise with local authority planning departments to gain the best result possible from these procedures, which can be very slow.
The experienced solicitors at Parrott & Coales will help you navigate this broad and complicated area of law. If you are planning to embark on a large project such as an extension or a self-build home, we can provide an overview of your rights and how your project could affect any neighbours. If a new development has an impact on you or your property, then we can advise you of your rights and how to take appropriate action. This should help to avoid lengthy, stressful and expensive court cases. It is important to remember that the earlier you seek advice, the better your chances are of a favourable outcome.