- Macmillan Coffee Morning 2018 - At Parrott and Coales, we are proud to show our support for Macmillan and the incredible work they do providing practical, medical and financial support and pushing for better cancer care.
- Bucks Show 2018 - Thursday 30th August 2018 saw another great Bucks Show for the firm, with warm, dry weather and a happy atmosphere as were joined by attendees throughout the day.
You may feel that a planning dispute is preventing you from creating your dream home, or that someone else’s plans are affecting the value of your property. Our solicitors can help you solve issues like these, whilst always seeking to maintain friendly relations with your neighbours.
Planning disputes can quickly become emotionally charged, which can make it difficult to remain objective and see the best way to move forward. This is where a solicitor with many years’ experience can really help to make the difference. You may want to seek our expert advice on issues such as:
- Altering listed buildings
- Planning objections or applications including JR
- Enforcement of boundaries
We offer services to homeowners, commercial property owners and landlords, whether they are applying for or opposing a wide range of planning matters. We work with other professionals in the field to liaise with local authority planning departments to gain the best result possible from these procedures, which can be very slow.
The experienced solicitors at Parrott & Coales will help you navigate this broad and complicated area of law. If you are planning to embark on a large project such as an extension or a self-build home, we can provide an overview of your rights and how your project could affect any neighbours. If a new development has an impact on you or your property, then we can advise you of your rights and how to take appropriate action. This should help to avoid lengthy, stressful and expensive court cases. It is important to remember that the earlier you seek advice, the better your chances are of a favourable outcome.