- Rachel Riley pursues defamation case against anonymous Twitter account - Rachel Riley pursues defamation case against anonymous Twitter account Social media offers many people a level of anonymity that would be hard to achieve outside of online life. This is sometimes used by individuals to share negative or harmful messages, while avoiding repercussions that may affect their ‘offline life’. But is this really the case, [...]
- Stamp duty holiday: what does it mean for you? - On July 8th 2020, the chancellor – Rishi Sunak – announced a temporary ‘holiday’ on stamp duty on the first £500,000 of property sales in England and Wales. We take a look at what this could mean for you. How much stamp duty will I pay now? No stamp duty is paid on any main [...]
If you’ve been injured in an accident that was someone else’s fault then our team of personal injury solicitors in Aylesbury is here for you.
With decades of experience in handling personal injury claims, our personal injury department has secured millions of pounds worth of compensation for our clients. Whether your accident happened at work, at home, on the road or in a public place – we will provide you with the legal support you need to receive the compensation you deserve.
Most personal injury claims must be made within three years from the date of the accident/injury, so don’t delay in contacting us today to discuss your case. With a range of funding options available, including no win/no fee, we never take on a case that we don’t think we can win.
Types of personal injury claim
There are many different types of personal injury claims and every case is unique. Our specialist personal injury team in Aylesbury has particular expertise in:
- Motorcycle accidents
- Cycling accidents
- Spinal injuries
- Traumatic brain and catastrophic injury
- PTSD and psychological claims
- Animal attacks
- Criminal injury
- Sports injury
- Carbon monoxide poisoning