- Coronavirus and childcare: facilitating contact in the ‘rule of six’ era - On Monday 14th September 2020, the UK government introduced the ‘rule of six’ in England to limit social contact in an attempt to control the spread of the COVID-19 virus. This new rule makes it illegal for groups of more than six people to meet in any setting, either indoors or outdoors, including in family [...]
- September 2020: the penultimate phase of the Job Retention Scheme - As of September 1st 2020, employers will need to pay more towards the cost of furloughed employees. Until now, the UK government has contributed 80% of the employee’s wage – capped at £2,500. That contribution has now dropped to 70%, with employer’s making up the extra 10%. Employers must also pay National Insurance and pension contributions, [...]
If you’ve been injured in an accident that was someone else’s fault then our team of personal injury solicitors in Aylesbury is here for you.
With decades of experience in handling personal injury claims, our personal injury department has secured millions of pounds worth of compensation for our clients. Whether your accident happened at work, at home, on the road or in a public place – we will provide you with the legal support you need to receive the compensation you deserve.
Most personal injury claims must be made within three years from the date of the accident/injury, so don’t delay in contacting us today to discuss your case. With a range of funding options available, including no win/no fee, we never take on a case that we don’t think we can win.
Types of personal injury claim
There are many different types of personal injury claims and every case is unique. Our specialist personal injury team in Aylesbury has particular expertise in:
- Motorcycle accidents
- Cycling accidents
- Spinal injuries
- Traumatic brain and catastrophic injury
- PTSD and psychological claims
- Animal attacks
- Criminal injury
- Sports injury
- Carbon monoxide poisoning