- Premarital agreements: ten years on from Radmacher - Ten years ago, a German paper heiress had her premarital agreement (PMA) approved by the highest courts in England. This decision of the Supreme court in 2010 effectively changed the way that our family courts treat PMAs and, in turn, the way we advise our clients who are about to marry and seek our advice [...]
- Coronavirus and childcare: facilitating contact in the ‘rule of six’ era - On Monday 14th September 2020, the UK government introduced the ‘rule of six’ in England to limit social contact in an attempt to control the spread of the COVID-19 virus. This new rule makes it illegal for groups of more than six people to meet in any setting, either indoors or outdoors, including in family [...]
If you’ve been injured in an accident that was someone else’s fault then our team of personal injury solicitors in Aylesbury is here for you.
With decades of experience in handling personal injury claims, our personal injury department has secured millions of pounds worth of compensation for our clients. Whether your accident happened at work, at home, on the road or in a public place – we will provide you with the legal support you need to receive the compensation you deserve.
Most personal injury claims must be made within three years from the date of the accident/injury, so don’t delay in contacting us today to discuss your case. With a range of funding options available, including no win/no fee, we never take on a case that we don’t think we can win.
Types of personal injury claim
There are many different types of personal injury claims and every case is unique. Our specialist personal injury team in Aylesbury has particular expertise in:
- Motorcycle accidents
- Cycling accidents
- Spinal injuries
- Traumatic brain and catastrophic injury
- PTSD and psychological claims
- Animal attacks
- Criminal injury
- Sports injury
- Carbon monoxide poisoning