Parrott & Coales can provide you with specialist Notary Services.
The work of a Notary involves dealing with documents for use overseas including those relating to:-
- Certifying copies of passports and other documents image
- Powers of attorney for use in countries throughout the world
- Sponsorship of a person to stay in the UK for a company or an individual
- Appointment of agents / directors of an overseas company
- Setting up a company in an overseas location
- Appointment of lawyers to act for an individual or a company in an overseas location
- Registration of a trade mark in another country
- Certification of people’s qualifications for overseas authorities
- Certification of financial statements in order to set up a company overseas
- Affidavits confirming freedom to marry (often required to marry abroad)
- Documents for foreign adoption applications
- Attesting the signature and execution of great variety of documents
A Notary Public is an independent officer of the law who holds an internationally recognised public office. The signature and seal of a Notary is recognised in most countries of the world as being evidence of the intervention of a responsible and trusted legal officer.
Sarah is independent from Parrott and Coales. She charges for her work on the basis of £250 per hour, no VAT, usually she will be able to agree a fee at the outset of the work. Sarah is regulated through The Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
For more information about Notarial Services offered please contact us on 01296 318 500