- Gig Economy Workers denied holiday pay may claim for the whole of their employment - The European Court of Justice in his landmark legal battle. The court has ruled that "An employer that does not allow a worker to exercise his right to paid annual leave must bear the conse-quences". The decision could have significant implications for firms in the so-called gig economy, and opens the door for similar cases.
- New Regulations for Legal Aid criteria for Family Law announced - Following a successful High Court appeal by the charity group Rights of Women, the Legal Aid Agency have now relaxed the time limit set for the domestic violence evidence required...
Professional negligence claims can be complex. Whether you think you have a claim, or are worried a claim may be made against you, it is important to seek advice early from a specialist solicitor. We will guide you through every stage of the process if it comes to a formal negligence claim and help you achieve the best result.
Click the link to get further information on:
Making a claim
Defending against a claim
Making your negligence claim
If you have been given poor advice or someone has not delivered work to the required standard, you may be entitled to make a claim.
You will want a solicitor who can identify if your claim is worth pursuing. We will help you determine what you could achieve from making a formal claim and how the best way to go forward with it will be.
You can claim if someone’s actions have led to serious consequences for your business including:
- Loss of money
- Loss of time
- Loss of opportunity
If you are making a negligence claim you will want to resolve your dispute quickly with minimum disruption to your business. Our team of experts will work closely alongside you to ensure you receive the compensation you are due and limit any further damage to you or your company.
Here are some examples of situations where you would be entitled to make a claim:
- Your catering company produced food that resulted in harm to consumers
- Your logistics company delivered your tennis balls a week after the tennis tournament has finished
- Your financial advisor gave you advice that was incorrect leading to bad investments
- Your manufacture produced a product that was not made to your specifications leading to a complete remake
Our experienced team will assess the circumstances of your negligence claim, evaluating the consequences that came from any poor or improper advice you received.
Your claim should be:
- Resolved efficiently
- Detailed and accurate for improved success
- Resolved through mediation if appropriate
- Defended in court if appropriate
We will work closely alongside you each step of the way in order to guide you through the claims process. You will receive regular updates on any progress and provide support and advise you on funding your case. We know disputes can be stressful; therefore, we will manage every aspect of your claim and keep you in the loop in order to provide you with a peace of mind.
Has a negligence claim been made against you?
Are you worried about a potential negligence claim being made against you?
Don’t worry, get in contact with a solicitor early to discuss your options and provide you with a peace of mind.
We will review your case and advise you on the best course of action to take. This often results in disputes being resolved before a formal claim is ever made.
If your dispute does result in a formal negligence claim you will need the support of a knowledgeable solicitor. By getting advice early, you can manage and mitigate a claim being made against you.
Our expert team will make the process as easy as possible for you in this difficult time. We will investigate the validity of the claim made against you and where possible provide mediation.
You should get a fair result and we will work closely alongside you to make sure this happens. Our experts will help you:
- Quickly identify your defence
- Build a detailed defence for your dispute
- Provide mediation for quick resolution
- Provide defence in court if appropriate
- Provide a cost effective solution
We advocate mediation wherever it is appropriate, but we will defend your case in court if that is the right course of action.