Michelle joined Parrott & Coales in 2006 as a Legal Secretary, primarily working in the conveyancing department.
In 2015 she took on the role of Risk & Quality Manager, quickly moving into the role of Practice Manager in 2016. Her duties include, to name but a few:-
- Responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of the business and the administration of the firm
- Provide support to the Managing Partner
- Management of support staff
- Facilities & premises management
- Complaints management and resolution
- Office moves
- Human Resources
- Assisting with the Bucks County Show
Outside the office:
Outside of the office Michelle keeps busy with her family life and meeting up with friends and also enjoys the occasional round of golf and watching F1.
“I am very happy with all that was done for me and the help given to sort out my problem”
“Very pleased with the service, and always knew what was happening”
“I have been very happy with the work Parrott & Coales have done for me”
“We have been very happy with your services and have already recommended you”