- Childcare arrangements and social distancing - The knock-on effects of the global pandemic are huge. This challenging time is particularly hard for separated parents, who may face challenges with maintaining on going childcare arrangements. Some of the problems being highlighted to our offices include: A parent becoming symptomatic and falling into the self-isolate category, being unable to assist with handovers and [...]
- The number of cohabitating couples is on the rise - The ONS (Office of National Statistics) completes UK-wide survey every year. The survey covers a range of demographics including living arrangements. The 2017 survey highlighted that cohabitating couples (couples who live together but are not married) were the fastest growing family type, and the 2018 report confirmed that the cohabitating couple were the second largest family type in the UK. The number of cohabitating couples grew by 3.4 million people from 2017 to 2018.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- are hoping to sell your business
- are considering a merger with another firm
- need advice on acquiring a rival company
- need advice on minimising your risk
– our specialist team of commercial solicitors will advise you on preparing for a sale, merger or purchase and will take care of all the negotiations and documentation, from start to finish.
Parrott & Coales can offer you our wide experience of all types of transactions in the area of mergers and acquisitions and will present our advice in straightforward language.
We will work alongside you and your other professional advisors (such as your accountant, financial consultants and bank) to ensure that your business objectives comply with company law procedures and if necessary, with foreign laws.
You can be assured of our attention to detail at all times and that our corporate solicitors will give you timely, expert and cost-effective advice on any of the following:
- Sales and acquisition of corporate groups
- Acquisition and disposal of company shares and assets
- Purchase, sale and mergers of sole-trader businesses
- Company restructuring
- Carrying out due diligence investigations
- Preparing all documentation and contracts
We pride ourselves on taking a personal interest in all aspects of your merger and acquisition process, so that we can secure the best possible deal for you, whether you are expanding or selling.
In order to ensure the best outcome for you with the least possible risk, please don’t hesitate to consult one of our specialist team at the earliest opportunity; however modest or ambitious your plans and whatever the size of your business. You will find us knowledgeable, efficient and approachable.