- Childcare arrangements and social distancing - The knock-on effects of the global pandemic are huge. This challenging time is particularly hard for separated parents, who may face challenges with maintaining on going childcare arrangements. Some of the problems being highlighted to our offices include: A parent becoming symptomatic and falling into the self-isolate category, being unable to assist with handovers and [...]
- The number of cohabitating couples is on the rise - The ONS (Office of National Statistics) completes UK-wide survey every year. The survey covers a range of demographics including living arrangements. The 2017 survey highlighted that cohabitating couples (couples who live together but are not married) were the fastest growing family type, and the 2018 report confirmed that the cohabitating couple were the second largest family type in the UK. The number of cohabitating couples grew by 3.4 million people from 2017 to 2018.
If you are involved in a legal dispute, you will want to resolve the matter quickly – and hopefully as amicably as possible. We have the tactical experience and legal knowledge to guide you through the twists and turns of any legal dispute, and will handle the complex steps that are required if court proceedings are necessary.
We represent individuals in many areas including:
- Property litigation
- Disputes over estates of those who have passed away
- Planning disputes
- Professional negligence claims
- Building (and construction) disputes
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Defective goods and services claims
We believe that going to court should be the last resort, so wherever possible we recommend alternatives to court proceedings such as negotiation and mediation.
We also offer dispute resolution for businesses: Business Services – Dispute Resolution
Please call our Disputes Team now on 01296 318 500 for more information.