- Price Transparency Era - Toward the end of 2018 The Solicitors Regulation Authority introduced new rules to ensure clients have the best possible information on solicitor’s fees at the outset. Law firms are now required to publish price and service information on their website for the following areas of law; residential conveyancing, probate and employment tribunal claims to name a few. The aim is to provide greater transparency to clients enabling them to make informed decisions about their legal matter.
- Grants of Representation - A Grant of Representation is the document required to confirm your authority to deal with the estate of an individual who has died. A Grant of Representation can be necessary whether or not the deceased left a Will.
If you are involved in a legal dispute, you will want to resolve the matter quickly – and hopefully as amicably as possible. We have the tactical experience and legal knowledge to guide you through the twists and turns of any legal dispute, and will handle the complex steps that are required if court proceedings are necessary.
We represent individuals in many areas including:
- Property litigation
- Disputes over estates of those who have passed away
- Planning disputes
- Professional negligence claims
- Building (and construction) disputes
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Defective goods and services claims
We believe that going to court should be the last resort, so wherever possible we recommend alternatives to court proceedings such as negotiation and mediation.
We also offer dispute resolution for businesses: Business Services – Dispute Resolution
Please call our Disputes Team now on 01296 318 500 for more information.