- Coronavirus and childcare: facilitating contact in the ‘rule of six’ era - On Monday 14th September 2020, the UK government introduced the ‘rule of six’ in England to limit social contact in an attempt to control the spread of the COVID-19 virus. This new rule makes it illegal for groups of more than six people to meet in any setting, either indoors or outdoors, including in family [...]
- September 2020: the penultimate phase of the Job Retention Scheme - As of September 1st 2020, employers will need to pay more towards the cost of furloughed employees. Until now, the UK government has contributed 80% of the employee’s wage – capped at £2,500. That contribution has now dropped to 70%, with employer’s making up the extra 10%. Employers must also pay National Insurance and pension contributions, [...]
If you are involved in a legal dispute, you will want to resolve the matter quickly – and hopefully as amicably as possible. We have the tactical experience and legal knowledge to guide you through the twists and turns of any legal dispute, and will handle the complex steps that are required if court proceedings are necessary.
We represent individuals in many areas including:
- Property litigation
- Disputes over estates of those who have passed away
- Planning disputes
- Professional negligence claims
- Building (and construction) disputes
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Defective goods and services claims
We believe that going to court should be the last resort, so wherever possible we recommend alternatives to court proceedings such as negotiation and mediation.
We also offer dispute resolution for businesses: Business Services – Dispute Resolution
Please call our Disputes Team now on 01296 318 500 for more information.