- Grants of Representation - A Grant of Representation is the document required to confirm your authority to deal with the estate of an individual who has died. A Grant of Representation can be necessary whether or not the deceased left a Will.
- The Budget 2018 - The Chancellor announce on 29 October 2018 that first-time buyers in shared ownership homes will pay zero stamp duty on the first £300,000 of any home that costs up to £500,000 with immediate effect.
If you are involved in a legal dispute, you will want to resolve the matter quickly – and hopefully as amicably as possible. We have the tactical experience and legal knowledge to guide you through the twists and turns of any legal dispute, and will handle the complex steps that are required if court proceedings are necessary.
We represent individuals in many areas including:
- Property litigation
- Disputes over estates of those who have passed away
- Planning disputes
- Professional negligence claims
- Building (and construction) disputes
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Defective goods and services claims
We believe that going to court should be the last resort, so wherever possible we recommend alternatives to court proceedings such as negotiation and mediation.
We also offer dispute resolution for businesses: Business Services – Dispute Resolution
Please call our Disputes Team now on 01296 318 500 for more information.