- Gig Economy Workers denied holiday pay may claim for the whole of their employment - The European Court of Justice in his landmark legal battle. The court has ruled that "An employer that does not allow a worker to exercise his right to paid annual leave must bear the conse-quences". The decision could have significant implications for firms in the so-called gig economy, and opens the door for similar cases.
- New Regulations for Legal Aid criteria for Family Law announced - Following a successful High Court appeal by the charity group Rights of Women, the Legal Aid Agency have now relaxed the time limit set for the domestic violence evidence required...
If you are involved in a legal dispute, you will want to resolve the matter quickly – and hopefully as amicably as possible. We have the tactical experience and legal knowledge to guide you through the twists and turns of any legal dispute, and will handle the complex steps that are required if court proceedings are necessary.
We represent individuals in many areas including:
- Property litigation and boundary disputes
- Contentious probate
- Planning disputes
- Professional negligence claims
- Building (and construction) disputes
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Defective goods and services claims
We believe that going to court should be the last resort, so wherever possible we recommend alternatives to court proceedings. We work with two mediation providers the ADR Group and CEDR Solve. Ombudsmen schemes can also assist in many legal disputes – a list of Ombudsman schemes can be found at The British and Irish Ombudsman Association.
We also offer dispute resolution for businesses: Business Services – Dispute Resolution
Please call our Disputes Team now on 01296 318 500 for more information.