- Do I need to plan my estate if I don’t have children? - The importance of a Will and planning for the future is often discussed when you have children, but if you do not have children, do you still need to plan your estate?
- No fault divorce - The current divorce law, which has been in place for almost 50 years, requires couples looking to divorce without two years of separation to file for a ‘fault-based’ divorce.
If you are involved in a legal dispute, you will want to resolve the matter quickly – and hopefully as amicably as possible. We have the tactical experience and legal knowledge to guide you through the twists and turns of any legal dispute, and will handle the complex steps that are required if court proceedings are necessary.
We represent individuals in many areas including:
- Property litigation
- Disputes over estates of those who have passed away
- Planning disputes
- Professional negligence claims
- Building (and construction) disputes
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Defective goods and services claims
We believe that going to court should be the last resort, so wherever possible we recommend alternatives to court proceedings such as negotiation and mediation.
We also offer dispute resolution for businesses: Business Services – Dispute Resolution
Please call our Disputes Team now on 01296 318 500 for more information.