- Landlord and Tenant – Coronavirus changes - The rent on my business premises wasn’t paid in March and the next rent payment is due on 24 June 2020. I think it will be paid late. What should I do? New laws have been made to protect tenants who temporarily cannot pay their rent during the disruption to business caused by Covid-19 and [...]
- Inheritance claims – can you recover ‘no win, no fee’ legal costs? - An adult child with complex mental health issues has succeeded in an inheritance claim against her late Father’s estate for reasonable financial provision, despite being estranged from her parents. After much deliberation, the daughter was awarded £138,000 (approximately 25% of the estate), which valued at £554,000. The Judge declined to make an award to buy [...]
Fixed Fee Advice
Parrott & Coales LLP are pleased to offer employees and workers looking for advice on employment law an appointment with our employment solicitor for a fixed fee.
Fixed Fee claims for ACAS Early Conciliation
How our fixed fee conciliation service can help with workplace disputes and tribunals
If you are involved in a dispute with your employer or feel you have been unfairly dismissed, one of our specialist employment solicitors will guide you every step of the way for a fixed fee, helping you to avoid time, stress and money.
For any workplace dispute of this nature, you must now go through ACAS Early Conciliation, to see if your dispute can be settled without going to tribunal.
Emotions often run high during a dispute, which is why we will consider your case thoroughly and objectively. We will tell you if we believe that your case is strong enough to pursue to tribunal, or if a settlement is in your best interests and advise you on how much money you should accept as a settlement.
Guiding you through the process
To begin Early Conciliation, you will need to complete a Claimant Notification Form and submit this to ACAS with details of your claim. ACAS will then contact you to gather more information before passing your details to an ACAS conciliator (officer) who will make contact with both parties to discuss the dispute.
At a time like this, you will need as much support as possible, which is where we come in. By dealing with Early Conciliation on your behalf, we will:
- Complete the online form
- Talk you through the process
- Advise on the value of your claim
- Handle negotiations with the ACAS officer
- Prepare the paperwork needed to conclude the deal
Of course, if Early Conciliation fails, you can rely on us to represent you at tribunal.