- Rachel Riley pursues defamation case against anonymous Twitter account - Rachel Riley pursues defamation case against anonymous Twitter account Social media offers many people a level of anonymity that would be hard to achieve outside of online life. This is sometimes used by individuals to share negative or harmful messages, while avoiding repercussions that may affect their ‘offline life’. But is this really the case, [...]
- Stamp duty holiday: what does it mean for you? - On July 8th 2020, the chancellor – Rishi Sunak – announced a temporary ‘holiday’ on stamp duty on the first £500,000 of property sales in England and Wales. We take a look at what this could mean for you. How much stamp duty will I pay now? No stamp duty is paid on any main [...]
Fixed Fee Advice
Parrott & Coales LLP are pleased to offer employees and workers looking for advice on employment law an appointment with our employment solicitor for a fixed fee.
Fixed Fee claims for ACAS Early Conciliation
How our fixed fee conciliation service can help with workplace disputes and tribunals
If you are involved in a dispute with your employer or feel you have been unfairly dismissed, one of our specialist employment solicitors will guide you every step of the way for a fixed fee, helping you to avoid time, stress and money.
For any workplace dispute of this nature, you must now go through ACAS Early Conciliation, to see if your dispute can be settled without going to tribunal.
Emotions often run high during a dispute, which is why we will consider your case thoroughly and objectively. We will tell you if we believe that your case is strong enough to pursue to tribunal, or if a settlement is in your best interests and advise you on how much money you should accept as a settlement.
Guiding you through the process
To begin Early Conciliation, you will need to complete a Claimant Notification Form and submit this to ACAS with details of your claim. ACAS will then contact you to gather more information before passing your details to an ACAS conciliator (officer) who will make contact with both parties to discuss the dispute.
At a time like this, you will need as much support as possible, which is where we come in. By dealing with Early Conciliation on your behalf, we will:
- Complete the online form
- Talk you through the process
- Advise on the value of your claim
- Handle negotiations with the ACAS officer
- Prepare the paperwork needed to conclude the deal
Of course, if Early Conciliation fails, you can rely on us to represent you at tribunal.