- Gig Economy Workers denied holiday pay may claim for the whole of their employment - Following a successful High Court appeal by the charity group Rights of Women, the Legal Aid Agency have now relaxed the time limit set for the domestic violence evidence required...
- New Regulations for Legal Aid criteria for Family Law announced - Following a successful High Court appeal by the charity group Rights of Women, the Legal Aid Agency have now relaxed the time limit set for the domestic violence evidence required...
Our specialist family team will provide the highest standards of service to you during a time that can be very stressful. A member of our dedicated and experienced team will be available to discuss the issues you are facing including the following subjects:
- Civil partnerships
- Domestic Violence Injunctions
- Transfer of Tenancy
- Forced Marriages
- Financial matters on Divorce
- inancial matters for unmarried families
- Living together
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Care proceedings
Wherever possible we try to reach settlements outside of court although this cannot always be achieved. Where court proceedings are required we will progress these as effectively as possible and keep you informed of what needs to be done.
Our family department is headed by Richard Sauvain who is a very experienced family solicitor. The department also comprises of Izzy Jaques who is an assistant solicitor, Maryann Dimmer who is a qualified paralegal who specialises in Child law and domestic violence, and Jo Bateman who is our costs expert.
We currently have a Legal Aid contract for family work. Changes to public funding mean that Legal Aid is only available in certain circumstances. Click here for further information. Please click here for details of documents required by P&C to check your eligibility for Legal Aid.