- Gig Economy Workers denied holiday pay may claim for the whole of their employment - The European Court of Justice in his landmark legal battle. The court has ruled that "An employer that does not allow a worker to exercise his right to paid annual leave must bear the conse-quences". The decision could have significant implications for firms in the so-called gig economy, and opens the door for similar cases.
- New Regulations for Legal Aid criteria for Family Law announced - Following a successful High Court appeal by the charity group Rights of Women, the Legal Aid Agency have now relaxed the time limit set for the domestic violence evidence required...
Our specialist family team will provide the highest standards of service to you during a time that can be very stressful. A member of our dedicated and experienced team will be available to discuss the issues you are facing including the following subjects:
- Civil partnerships
- Domestic Violence Injunctions
- Transfer of Tenancy
- Forced Marriages
- Financial matters on Divorce
- inancial matters for unmarried families
- Living together
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Care proceedings
Wherever possible we try to reach settlements outside of court although this cannot always be achieved. Where court proceedings are required we will progress these as effectively as possible and keep you informed of what needs to be done.
Our family department is headed by Richard Sauvain who is a very experienced family solicitor. The department also comprises of Gemma Magill and Odette Bruni who is a highly experienced legal secretary.
For further advice please contact Odette Bruni, secretary of the Family Department who will direct you to the appropriate specialist.