- Bucks Show 2018 - Thursday 30th August 2018 saw another great Bucks Show for the firm, with warm, dry weather and a happy atmosphere as were joined by attendees throughout the day.
- Protecting Against Property Fraud - There is an alarming rise in property fraud to which every property owner is vulnerable. Fraudsters are establishing more sophisticated schemes to carry out such criminal activities and those properties that are either vacant, tenanted, being refurbished or mortgage free are considered to be most at risk.
Our specialist family team will provide the highest standards of service to you during a time that can be very stressful. A member of our dedicated and experienced team will be available to discuss the issues you are facing including the following subjects:
- Civil partnerships
- Domestic Violence Injunctions
- Transfer of Tenancy
- Forced Marriages
- Financial matters on Divorce
- inancial matters for unmarried families
- Living together
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Care proceedings
Wherever possible we try to reach settlements outside of court although this cannot always be achieved. Where court proceedings are required we will progress these as effectively as possible and keep you informed of what needs to be done.
Our family department is headed by Richard Sauvain who is a very experienced family solicitor. The department also comprises of Gemma Magill and Odette Bruni who is a highly experienced legal secretary.
For further advice please contact Odette Bruni, secretary of the Family Department who will direct you to the appropriate specialist.