- Macmillan Coffee Morning 2018 - At Parrott and Coales, we are proud to show our support for Macmillan and the incredible work they do providing practical, medical and financial support and pushing for better cancer care.
- Bucks Show 2018 - Thursday 30th August 2018 saw another great Bucks Show for the firm, with warm, dry weather and a happy atmosphere as were joined by attendees throughout the day.
Property & Conveyancing
We are Aylesbury’s largest Law Firm and have been established in the town for many years. As well as providing the highest quality of conveyancing service we have unrivalled knowledge of the surrounding area. Our fully qualified property experts are committed to giving you the best service at an affordable price.
Our specialist team will guide you safely through all the legal issues facing you when you move. You will receive our “one to one” personal conveyancing service, with backup as required from the rest of our property team.
After stringent checks by the Law Society we have been accepted as members of the new Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) which ensures the highest standards of residential conveyancing.
Other Land Transactions
Conveyancing includes many other property transactions such as:
- Remortgages/Equity Release Schemes
- Property Transfers
- Advice on extending long leases
- Advice on The Party Wall Act 1996
- Shorthold Tenancies
- Grants of Rights of way and other easements
- Advice on enforceability of covenants
- Planning matters
With our local knowledge and expertise we are particularly well placed to advise those thinking of buying a property on one of the new sites around Aylesbury. The developments include:
We can also advise on Leasehold Enfranchisement – the process of extending your lease or converting Leasehold to Freehold. Please click here to see our Leasehold Enfranchisement page.