- Coronavirus and childcare: facilitating contact in the ‘rule of six’ era - On Monday 14th September 2020, the UK government introduced the ‘rule of six’ in England to limit social contact in an attempt to control the spread of the COVID-19 virus. This new rule makes it illegal for groups of more than six people to meet in any setting, either indoors or outdoors, including in family [...]
- September 2020: the penultimate phase of the Job Retention Scheme - As of September 1st 2020, employers will need to pay more towards the cost of furloughed employees. Until now, the UK government has contributed 80% of the employee’s wage – capped at £2,500. That contribution has now dropped to 70%, with employer’s making up the extra 10%. Employers must also pay National Insurance and pension contributions, [...]
Property & Conveyancing
We are Aylesbury’s largest Law Firm and have been established in the town for many years. As well as providing the highest quality of conveyancing service we have unrivalled knowledge of the surrounding area. Our fully qualified property experts are committed to giving you the best service at an affordable price.
Our specialist team will guide you safely through all the legal issues facing you when you move. You will receive our “one to one” personal conveyancing service, with backup as required from the rest of our property team.
After stringent checks by the Law Society we have been accepted as members of the new Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) which ensures the highest standards of residential conveyancing.
Other Land Transactions
Conveyancing includes many other property transactions such as:
- Remortgages/Equity Release Schemes
- Property Transfers
- Advice on extending long leases
- Advice on The Party Wall Act 1996
- Shorthold Tenancies
- Grants of Rights of way and other easements
- Advice on enforceability of covenants
- Planning matters
With our local knowledge and expertise we are particularly well placed to advise those thinking of buying a property on one of the new sites around Aylesbury. The developments include: