- Price Transparency Era - Toward the end of 2018 The Solicitors Regulation Authority introduced new rules to ensure clients have the best possible information on solicitor’s fees at the outset. Law firms are now required to publish price and service information on their website for the following areas of law; residential conveyancing, probate and employment tribunal claims to name a few. The aim is to provide greater transparency to clients enabling them to make informed decisions about their legal matter.
- Grants of Representation - A Grant of Representation is the document required to confirm your authority to deal with the estate of an individual who has died. A Grant of Representation can be necessary whether or not the deceased left a Will.
Property & Conveyancing
We are Aylesbury’s largest Law Firm and have been established in the town for many years. As well as providing the highest quality of conveyancing service we have unrivalled knowledge of the surrounding area. Our fully qualified property experts are committed to giving you the best service at an affordable price.
Our specialist team will guide you safely through all the legal issues facing you when you move. You will receive our “one to one” personal conveyancing service, with backup as required from the rest of our property team.
After stringent checks by the Law Society we have been accepted as members of the new Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) which ensures the highest standards of residential conveyancing.
Other Land Transactions
Conveyancing includes many other property transactions such as:
- Remortgages/Equity Release Schemes
- Property Transfers
- Advice on extending long leases
- Advice on The Party Wall Act 1996
- Shorthold Tenancies
- Grants of Rights of way and other easements
- Advice on enforceability of covenants
- Planning matters
With our local knowledge and expertise we are particularly well placed to advise those thinking of buying a property on one of the new sites around Aylesbury. The developments include: