- Gig Economy Workers denied holiday pay may claim for the whole of their employment - The European Court of Justice in his landmark legal battle. The court has ruled that "An employer that does not allow a worker to exercise his right to paid annual leave must bear the conse-quences". The decision could have significant implications for firms in the so-called gig economy, and opens the door for similar cases.
- New Regulations for Legal Aid criteria for Family Law announced - Following a successful High Court appeal by the charity group Rights of Women, the Legal Aid Agency have now relaxed the time limit set for the domestic violence evidence required...
Property & Conveyancing
We are Aylesbury’s largest Law Firm and have been established in the town for many years. As well as providing the highest quality of conveyancing service we have unrivalled knowledge of the surrounding area. Our fully qualified property experts are committed to giving you the best service at an affordable price.
Our specialist team will guide you safely through all the legal issues facing you when you move. You will receive our “one to one” personal conveyancing service, with backup as required from the rest of our property team.
After stringent checks by the Law Society we have been accepted as members of the new Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) which ensures the highest standards of residential conveyancing.
Other Land Transactions
Conveyancing includes many other property transactions such as:
- Remortgages/Equity Release Schemes
- Property Transfers
- Advice on extending long leases
- Advice on The Party Wall Act 1996
- Shorthold Tenancies
- Grants of Rights of way and other easements
- Advice on enforceability of covenants
- Planning matters
With our local knowledge and expertise we are particularly well placed to advise those thinking of buying a property on one of the new sites around Aylesbury. The developments include:
We can also advise on Leasehold Enfranchisement – the process of extending your lease or converting Leasehold to Freehold. Please click here to see our Leasehold Enfranchisement page.