- Premarital agreements: ten years on from Radmacher - Ten years ago, a German paper heiress had her premarital agreement (PMA) approved by the highest courts in England. This decision of the Supreme court in 2010 effectively changed the way that our family courts treat PMAs and, in turn, the way we advise our clients who are about to marry and seek our advice [...]
- Coronavirus and childcare: facilitating contact in the ‘rule of six’ era - On Monday 14th September 2020, the UK government introduced the ‘rule of six’ in England to limit social contact in an attempt to control the spread of the COVID-19 virus. This new rule makes it illegal for groups of more than six people to meet in any setting, either indoors or outdoors, including in family [...]
If you are involved in a contract dispute, you will want to be sure that you have expert solicitors on your side to help guide you through it. Contract disputes can be costly but; our experienced specialists at Parrott & Coales can provide clear advice on a wide range of contractual issues, to minimise the potential cost and disruption to you.
We also offer guidance to ensure that your key business relationships, and your business reputation, are not damaged by a contractual dispute.
It is obviously important to aim to avoid disputes in the first instance and this can be helped by seeking advise when entering into a contract. Despite this contractual disputes do occur and when they do you need an effective dispute resolution procedure.
Parrott & Coales will help you navigate your way through difficult contractual disputes, by providing strategic, legal and commercial advice that will aim to resolve the dispute effectively with the minimum impact on your business. It is key that you seek advice as early as possible as it will improve your chances of a favourable outcome.
Areas in which Parrott & Coales can help you
- Contracts for the supply of goods and services
- Finance and loan agreements
- Claims relating to sales of business
- IT and intellectual property contracts
- Contracts relating to the lease or sale of land or property
- Agency and franchise agreements
Our experienced team of dispute resolution lawyers will work closely and diligently with you to fully understand the issues you are facing, and explore the best approaches to meet your objectives.