- Grants of Representation - A Grant of Representation is the document required to confirm your authority to deal with the estate of an individual who has died. A Grant of Representation can be necessary whether or not the deceased left a Will.
- The Budget 2018 - The Chancellor announce on 29 October 2018 that first-time buyers in shared ownership homes will pay zero stamp duty on the first £300,000 of any home that costs up to £500,000 with immediate effect.
If you are involved in a contract dispute, you will want to be sure that you have expert solicitors on your side to help guide you through it. Contract disputes can be costly but; our experienced specialists at Parrott & Coales can provide clear advice on a wide range of contractual issues, to minimise the potential cost and disruption to you.
We also offer guidance to ensure that your key business relationships, and your business reputation, are not damaged by a contractual dispute.
It is obviously important to aim to avoid disputes in the first instance and this can be helped by seeking advise when entering into a contract. Despite this contractual disputes do occur and when they do you need an effective dispute resolution procedure.
Parrott & Coales will help you navigate your way through difficult contractual disputes, by providing strategic, legal and commercial advice that will aim to resolve the dispute effectively with the minimum impact on your business. It is key that you seek advice as early as possible as it will improve your chances of a favourable outcome.
Areas in which Parrott & Coales can help you
- Contracts for the supply of goods and services
- Finance and loan agreements
- Claims relating to sales of business
- IT and intellectual property contracts
- Contracts relating to the lease or sale of land or property
- Agency and franchise agreements
Our experienced team of dispute resolution lawyers will work closely and diligently with you to fully understand the issues you are facing, and explore the best approaches to meet your objectives.