- Childcare arrangements and social distancing - The knock-on effects of the global pandemic are huge. This challenging time is particularly hard for separated parents, who may face challenges with maintaining on going childcare arrangements. Some of the problems being highlighted to our offices include: A parent becoming symptomatic and falling into the self-isolate category, being unable to assist with handovers and [...]
- The number of cohabitating couples is on the rise - The ONS (Office of National Statistics) completes UK-wide survey every year. The survey covers a range of demographics including living arrangements. The 2017 survey highlighted that cohabitating couples (couples who live together but are not married) were the fastest growing family type, and the 2018 report confirmed that the cohabitating couple were the second largest family type in the UK. The number of cohabitating couples grew by 3.4 million people from 2017 to 2018.
If you are involved in a contract dispute, you will want to be sure that you have expert solicitors on your side to help guide you through it. Contract disputes can be costly but; our experienced specialists at Parrott & Coales can provide clear advice on a wide range of contractual issues, to minimise the potential cost and disruption to you.
We also offer guidance to ensure that your key business relationships, and your business reputation, are not damaged by a contractual dispute.
It is obviously important to aim to avoid disputes in the first instance and this can be helped by seeking advise when entering into a contract. Despite this contractual disputes do occur and when they do you need an effective dispute resolution procedure.
Parrott & Coales will help you navigate your way through difficult contractual disputes, by providing strategic, legal and commercial advice that will aim to resolve the dispute effectively with the minimum impact on your business. It is key that you seek advice as early as possible as it will improve your chances of a favourable outcome.
Areas in which Parrott & Coales can help you
- Contracts for the supply of goods and services
- Finance and loan agreements
- Claims relating to sales of business
- IT and intellectual property contracts
- Contracts relating to the lease or sale of land or property
- Agency and franchise agreements
Our experienced team of dispute resolution lawyers will work closely and diligently with you to fully understand the issues you are facing, and explore the best approaches to meet your objectives.