- Gig Economy Workers denied holiday pay may claim for the whole of their employment - The European Court of Justice in his landmark legal battle. The court has ruled that "An employer that does not allow a worker to exercise his right to paid annual leave must bear the conse-quences". The decision could have significant implications for firms in the so-called gig economy, and opens the door for similar cases.
- New Regulations for Legal Aid criteria for Family Law announced - Following a successful High Court appeal by the charity group Rights of Women, the Legal Aid Agency have now relaxed the time limit set for the domestic violence evidence required...
If you are involved in a delicate contract dispute, you will want to be sure that you have expert solicitors on your side to help guide you through it. Contract disputes needn’t be difficult and costly; our experienced specialists at Parrott & Coales can provide clear advice on a wide range of contractual issues, to minimise the time and potential cost to you.
We also offer guidance to ensure that your key business relationships, and your businesses reputation, are not damaged by a contractual dispute.
It is obviously in both client and suppliers’ interest to aim to avoid disputes in the first instance and this is echoed by the Government’s emphasis on improving relationships between the client and supplier through teamwork and communication. Despite this, inevitably, contractual disputes do occur and when they do you need a fast, efficient and economical dispute resolution procedure.
Parrott & Coales will help you navigate your way through difficult contractual disputes, by providing tactical and strategic advice that will aim to resolve the dispute effectively with the minimum impact on your business. It is key that you seek advice as early as possible as it will improve your chances of a favourable outcome.
Areas in which Parrott & Coales can help you
- Contracts for the supply of goods and services
- Finance and loan agreements
- Commercial agency and franchise arrangements
- Share sale and other business sale transactions
- IT and intelligent property contracts
- Contracts relating to the lease or sale of land or property
- Agency and franchise agreements
- Warranty claims
- Mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures
- Preservation of title
Our experienced team of dispute resolution lawyers will work closely and diligently with you to fully understand the issues you are facing, and explore the best approaches to meet your objectives with professional determination.