- Price Transparency Era - Toward the end of 2018 The Solicitors Regulation Authority introduced new rules to ensure clients have the best possible information on solicitor’s fees at the outset. Law firms are now required to publish price and service information on their website for the following areas of law; residential conveyancing, probate and employment tribunal claims to name a few. The aim is to provide greater transparency to clients enabling them to make informed decisions about their legal matter.
- Grants of Representation - A Grant of Representation is the document required to confirm your authority to deal with the estate of an individual who has died. A Grant of Representation can be necessary whether or not the deceased left a Will.
Our Commercial Property solicitors are dedicated to providing wide ranging specialist advice to individuals, small to medium sized businesses, farming partnerships, pension schemes, charities and lenders in relation to a variety of commercial property and agricultural real estate matters including (but not limited to)
- Purchases and sales of business premises including (but not limited to) offices, shops and industrial units
- Commercial lease advice
- Lease sales, grants, renewals, variations and extensions (for both Landlords and Tenants)
- Options, promotion agreements and other commercial and agricultural land development agreements
- Renewable energy projects including (but not limited to) solar and wind farm schemes and battery storage sites
- Property aspects of company re-organisation and insolvency
- Utility easements
- Overage/claw back agreements
- Property issues for pension schemes and charities
- Telecoms mast agreements
- Compulsory purchase
- Commercial property secured lending arrangements
No matter the type of client or their needs we aim to provide a cost effective, efficient and thorough service, providing guidance each step of the way to enable you to make informed decisions.