- Grants of Representation - A Grant of Representation is the document required to confirm your authority to deal with the estate of an individual who has died. A Grant of Representation can be necessary whether or not the deceased left a Will.
- The Budget 2018 - The Chancellor announce on 29 October 2018 that first-time buyers in shared ownership homes will pay zero stamp duty on the first £300,000 of any home that costs up to £500,000 with immediate effect.
Our Commercial Property solicitors are dedicated to providing wide ranging specialist advice to individuals, small to medium sized businesses, farming partnerships, pension schemes, charities and lenders in relation to a variety of commercial property and agricultural real estate matters including (but not limited to)
- Purchases and sales of business premises including (but not limited to) offices, shops and industrial units
- Commercial lease advice
- Lease sales, grants, renewals, variations and extensions (for both Landlords and Tenants)
- Options, promotion agreements and other commercial and agricultural land development agreements
- Renewable energy projects including (but not limited to) solar and wind farm schemes and battery storage sites
- Property aspects of company re-organisation and insolvency
- Utility easements
- Overage/claw back agreements
- Property issues for pension schemes and charities
- Telecoms mast agreements
- Compulsory purchase
- Commercial property secured lending arrangements
No matter the type of client or their needs we aim to provide a cost effective, efficient and thorough service, providing guidance each step of the way to enable you to make informed decisions.