- Do I need to plan my estate if I don’t have children? - The importance of a Will and planning for the future is often discussed when you have children, but if you do not have children, do you still need to plan your estate?
- No fault divorce - The current divorce law, which has been in place for almost 50 years, requires couples looking to divorce without two years of separation to file for a ‘fault-based’ divorce.
Our Commercial Property solicitors are dedicated to providing wide ranging specialist advice to individuals, small to medium sized businesses, farming partnerships, pension schemes, charities and lenders in relation to a variety of commercial property and agricultural real estate matters including (but not limited to)
- Purchases and sales of business premises including (but not limited to) offices, shops and industrial units
- Commercial lease advice
- Lease sales, grants, renewals, variations and extensions (for both Landlords and Tenants)
- Options, promotion agreements and other commercial and agricultural land development agreements
- Renewable energy projects including (but not limited to) solar and wind farm schemes and battery storage sites
- Property aspects of company re-organisation and insolvency
- Utility easements
- Overage/claw back agreements
- Property issues for pension schemes and charities
- Telecoms mast agreements
- Compulsory purchase
- Commercial property secured lending arrangements
No matter the type of client or their needs we aim to provide a cost effective, efficient and thorough service, providing guidance each step of the way to enable you to make informed decisions.