PARROTT & COALES LLP
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LAWYER
The Parent Company
MLL Limited specialises in three main areas of the law: Private Client (Court of Protection, Wills, Trusts & Estates, Family and Residential Conveyancing), Bodily Injury (Clinical Negligence, Occupational Disease and Personal Injury) and Corporate Commercial (Corporate Commercial, Employment, Litigation and Commercial Property).
MLL Limited is widely regarded as a top 100 law firm and operates with various brands across the UK. Parrott & Coales is one of the group. MLL are a “top ranked law firm” as awarded to us by leading legal directory Chambers and Partners and are a “leading firm” in the Legal 500. Our employee count currently exceeds 400, who are based across various offices throughout the country.
We would encourage applicants to visit www.metamorphlaw.co.uk to read more about our history and our mission.
For our regional websites and to read more about our other brands under the group, please visit:
Solicitor or other suitably qualified experienced advisor required for our Residential/Commercial Property Department at our office at 14 Bourbon Street, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP20 2RS.
The firm is looking for a successful candidate who has drive, energy and enthusiasm and already demonstrates an excellent work ethic. They will have sound judgement and business sense and the technical expertise to assist their clients to achieve their objectives and ideally be at least 1 or 2 years PQE.
This is an excellent opportunity for the candidate to develop and progress their career in this growing firm.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Broad conveyancing knowledge for wide range of conveyancing, residential and non-residential – non-residential here means land/property transactions generally (not necessarily commercial); eg knowledge about boundary matters, adverse possession, easements and covenants.
- Development work for smaller builders including land purchase and sale on of plots after build.
- Work for a personal commercial lender.
- Appeal to a wide cross-section of clients from all communities.
- A knowledge and ability to draft Leases for Landlords and Tenants together with Licences to Alter, Licences for Change of Use etc.
- General Landlord and Tenant work and an ability to advise clients.
- Purchase and Sale of business and investment properties.
- Have an ability to deal with clients from a range of industries including retail, leisure and corporate.