- 10 Things to think about – Separation - Deciding to separate can be an emotional, isolating and lonely time to live through not only for yourself but for others around you. Keeping a rational, clear head can make all the difference, so Parrott & Coales has written a ten-point checklist to help you focus and cope with the process.
- Update on Probate Registry Delays - Since the spring there have been staggering delays in obtaining Grants of Representation due to backlogs at Probate Registries across England and Wales.
When you come to us for advice on commercial contracts, you will find that you come to see us as partners in your success and as an integral part of your team.
Whatever the size or nature of your enterprise, you can be assured that we will negotiate and draw up commercial contracts that meet your objectives and protect your interests.
Our dedicated team of contract lawyers understand that every business is different, which is why we advise you every step of the way before you enter into an agreement with another party. In some cases, you might find that a standard contract is sufficient for your needs; in other cases you might require a bespoke contract.
We have many years’ experience of preparing contracts for businesses of all types and size and pride ourselves on being able to offer our clients a professional service – which leaves you free to make a success of your business, confident that your commercial contracts are legally binding and are tailored to your specific needs.
Please contact us if you need a commercial contract for any of the following:
- Sale of goods, products or parts
- Provision of services, including distribution
- Patents, copyrights and trademarks
- Intellectual property
- Sponsorship, franchising and joint ventures
- Start-ups and e-businesses