- Coronavirus and childcare: facilitating contact in the ‘rule of six’ era - On Monday 14th September 2020, the UK government introduced the ‘rule of six’ in England to limit social contact in an attempt to control the spread of the COVID-19 virus. This new rule makes it illegal for groups of more than six people to meet in any setting, either indoors or outdoors, including in family [...]
- September 2020: the penultimate phase of the Job Retention Scheme - As of September 1st 2020, employers will need to pay more towards the cost of furloughed employees. Until now, the UK government has contributed 80% of the employee’s wage – capped at £2,500. That contribution has now dropped to 70%, with employer’s making up the extra 10%. Employers must also pay National Insurance and pension contributions, [...]
When you come to us for advice on commercial contracts, you will find that you come to see us as partners in your success and as an integral part of your team.
Whatever the size or nature of your enterprise, you can be assured that we will negotiate and draw up commercial contracts that meet your objectives and protect your interests.
Our dedicated team of contract lawyers understand that every business is different, which is why we advise you every step of the way before you enter into an agreement with another party. In some cases, you might find that a standard contract is sufficient for your needs; in other cases you might require a bespoke contract.
We have many years’ experience of preparing contracts for businesses of all types and size and pride ourselves on being able to offer our clients a professional service – which leaves you free to make a success of your business, confident that your commercial contracts are legally binding and are tailored to your specific needs.
Please contact us if you need a commercial contract for any of the following:
- Sale of goods, products or parts
- Provision of services, including distribution
- Patents, copyrights and trademarks
- Intellectual property
- Sponsorship, franchising and joint ventures
- Start-ups and e-businesses