- Childcare arrangements and social distancing - The knock-on effects of the global pandemic are huge. This challenging time is particularly hard for separated parents, who may face challenges with maintaining on going childcare arrangements. Some of the problems being highlighted to our offices include: A parent becoming symptomatic and falling into the self-isolate category, being unable to assist with handovers and [...]
- The number of cohabitating couples is on the rise - The ONS (Office of National Statistics) completes UK-wide survey every year. The survey covers a range of demographics including living arrangements. The 2017 survey highlighted that cohabitating couples (couples who live together but are not married) were the fastest growing family type, and the 2018 report confirmed that the cohabitating couple were the second largest family type in the UK. The number of cohabitating couples grew by 3.4 million people from 2017 to 2018.
When you come to us for advice on commercial contracts, you will find that you come to see us as partners in your success and as an integral part of your team.
Whatever the size or nature of your enterprise, you can be assured that we will negotiate and draw up commercial contracts that meet your objectives and protect your interests.
Our dedicated team of contract lawyers understand that every business is different, which is why we advise you every step of the way before you enter into an agreement with another party. In some cases, you might find that a standard contract is sufficient for your needs; in other cases you might require a bespoke contract.
We have many years’ experience of preparing contracts for businesses of all types and size and pride ourselves on being able to offer our clients a professional service – which leaves you free to make a success of your business, confident that your commercial contracts are legally binding and are tailored to your specific needs.
Please contact us if you need a commercial contract for any of the following:
- Sale of goods, products or parts
- Provision of services, including distribution
- Patents, copyrights and trademarks
- Intellectual property
- Sponsorship, franchising and joint ventures
- Start-ups and e-businesses