- Price Transparency Era - Toward the end of 2018 The Solicitors Regulation Authority introduced new rules to ensure clients have the best possible information on solicitor’s fees at the outset. Law firms are now required to publish price and service information on their website for the following areas of law; residential conveyancing, probate and employment tribunal claims to name a few. The aim is to provide greater transparency to clients enabling them to make informed decisions about their legal matter.
- Grants of Representation - A Grant of Representation is the document required to confirm your authority to deal with the estate of an individual who has died. A Grant of Representation can be necessary whether or not the deceased left a Will.
When you come to us for advice on commercial contracts, you will find that you come to see us as partners in your success and as an integral part of your team.
Whatever the size or nature of your enterprise, you can be assured that we will negotiate and draw up commercial contracts that meet your objectives and protect your interests.
Our dedicated team of contract lawyers understand that every business is different, which is why we advise you every step of the way before you enter into an agreement with another party. In some cases, you might find that a standard contract is sufficient for your needs; in other cases you might require a bespoke contract.
We have many years’ experience of preparing contracts for businesses of all types and size and pride ourselves on being able to offer our clients a professional service – which leaves you free to make a success of your business, confident that your commercial contracts are legally binding and are tailored to your specific needs.
Please contact us if you need a commercial contract for any of the following:
- Sale of goods, products or parts
- Provision of services, including distribution
- Patents, copyrights and trademarks
- Intellectual property
- Sponsorship, franchising and joint ventures
- Start-ups and e-businesses