- Macmillan Coffee Morning 2018 - At Parrott and Coales, we are proud to show our support for Macmillan and the incredible work they do providing practical, medical and financial support and pushing for better cancer care.
- Bucks Show 2018 - Thursday 30th August 2018 saw another great Bucks Show for the firm, with warm, dry weather and a happy atmosphere as were joined by attendees throughout the day.
Charities and Not-for-Profit
We have extensive knowledge in this sector, having advised a number of local charities of substance for many years.
Sarah Plumridge and Tim Friedlander head up a team which provides advice on:-
- Property and employment issues
- Investment of charitable monies
- Powers and duties of trustees
- Trading operations by charities
- Dealings with the Charity Commission
- We can also provide back office administration to charities.
We provide regular fund raising to The Florence Nightingale Hospice and are a corporate sponsor, and several of our Principals and Solicitors act as trustees of local charities. We also provide “pro bono” advice to The Clare Foundation in Saunderton which provides a hub for charities.
Charities that Parrott & Coales are currently involved in include:
- William Harding Charity
- Thomas Hickman Charity
- Saye & Sele Trusts