- New Regulations for Legal Aid criteria for Family Law announced - Following a successful High Court appeal by the charity group Rights of Women, the Legal Aid Agency have now relaxed the time limit set for the domestic violence evidence required...
- International Women’s Day - Parrott & Coales are very proud to support International Women's Day. Here's a pic of our Management Team doing it for the girls...
Charities and Not-for-Profit
We have extensive knowledge in this sector, having advised a number of local charities of substance for many years.
Sarah Plumridge and Tim Friedlander head up a team which provides advice on:-
- Property and employment issues
- Investment of charitable monies
- Powers and duties of trustees
- Trading operations by charities
- Dealings with the Charity Commission
- We can also provide back office administration to charities.
We provide regular fund raising to The Florence Nightingale Hospice and are a corporate sponsor, and several of our Principals and Solicitors act as trustees of local charities. We also provide “pro bono” advice to The Clare Foundation in Saunderton which provides a hub for charities.
Charities that Parrott & Coales are currently involved in include:
- William Harding Charity
- Thomas Hickman Charity
- Saye & Sele Trusts