- Gig Economy Workers denied holiday pay may claim for the whole of their employment - Following a successful High Court appeal by the charity group Rights of Women, the Legal Aid Agency have now relaxed the time limit set for the domestic violence evidence required...
- New Regulations for Legal Aid criteria for Family Law announced - Following a successful High Court appeal by the charity group Rights of Women, the Legal Aid Agency have now relaxed the time limit set for the domestic violence evidence required...
Charities and Not-for-Profit
We have extensive knowledge in this sector, having advised a number of local charities of substance for many years.
Sarah Plumridge and Tim Friedlander head up a team which provides advice on:-
- Property and employment issues
- Investment of charitable monies
- Powers and duties of trustees
- Trading operations by charities
- Dealings with the Charity Commission
- We can also provide back office administration to charities.
We provide regular fund raising to The Florence Nightingale Hospice and are a corporate sponsor, and several of our Principals and Solicitors act as trustees of local charities. We also provide “pro bono” advice to The Clare Foundation in Saunderton which provides a hub for charities.
Charities that Parrott & Coales are currently involved in include:
- William Harding Charity
- Thomas Hickman Charity
- Saye & Sele Trusts