- Parrott and Coales LLP acquired by Metamorph Law - Metamorph Law has acquired Aylesbury’s leading law firm, Parrott & Coales, who provide excellent service and legal support to individuals and businesses.
- Grandparents Rights – An Automatic Right? - There are now more grandparents than ever assisting families with childcare arrangements resulting in many grandparents playing a more significant role in the upbringing of their grandchildren.
- Head of Litigation Department - The firm is looking for a successful candidate to grow the Litigation Department within Parrott & Coales and the fast growing business community of Aylesbury. Someone who has drive, energy and enthusiasm and already demonstrates an excellent work ethic. They will have sound judgement and business sense and the technical expertise to assist their clients… ...see full job details
- Employment Solicitor - Solicitor or other suitably qualified experienced advisor required for our Employment Department at our office at 14 Bourbon Street, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP20 2RS. Ideally extensive experience of employment work and will be 4 years + PQE. ...see full job details
- Residential Property Conveyancer - We are currently recruiting for a experienced Residential Conveyancer for a permanent, full time position. We are seeking a personable, astute and well-rounded Conveyancer to join our quality firm intending to grow its business. Individuals with sound judgment and business sense who have the technical expertise to assist their clients to achieve their objectives, is… ...see full job details
Careers at Parrott & Coales
Parrott and Coales’ success to date is a result of our policy of employing only those people who have the skills and personality to enhance the services we offer our clients.
We look for individuals with sound judgment and business sense who have the technical expertise to assist our clients to achieve their objectives.
You must be an enthusiastic team player with the ability to communicate clearly with and understand the needs of our clients, as well as having the ability to motivate and delegate with attention to detail and good time management skills.
If you’re interested in joining our team at Parrott and Coales we are always pleased to receive applications. Please send us your details and we’ll keep you in mind for any upcoming opportunities. You can email Sarah Plumridge with your CV, putting ‘Recruitment Opportunities’ in the subject line. Please indicate which of these areas you’re interested in:
- Qualified Legal Staff
- Legal Secretaries
- General Office
- Paralegals (Graduates)
Or if you can send your CV to Sarah Plumridge (SarahP@pandcllp.co.uk) or Caroline Hill (CarolineH@pandcllp.co.uk) or at this address:
Parrott and Coales LLP
14 Bourbon Street
Training Contract Opportunities
Parrott and Coales LLP offer 1 training contract to future Solicitors in September of each year. There is a lot of competition for this place. The application process for 2019 intakes is now closed. If you are interested in joining us as a Trainee Solicitor and have either completed, or are due to complete your Legal Practice Course this year, we would love to hear from you. Please forward the application form and your CV via email to email@example.com. The link below allows you to access this form.
Please note training contracts for 2018 have now been filled.