- Childcare arrangements and social distancing - The knock-on effects of the global pandemic are huge. This challenging time is particularly hard for separated parents, who may face challenges with maintaining on going childcare arrangements. Some of the problems being highlighted to our offices include: A parent becoming symptomatic and falling into the self-isolate category, being unable to assist with handovers and [...]
- The number of cohabitating couples is on the rise - The ONS (Office of National Statistics) completes UK-wide survey every year. The survey covers a range of demographics including living arrangements. The 2017 survey highlighted that cohabitating couples (couples who live together but are not married) were the fastest growing family type, and the 2018 report confirmed that the cohabitating couple were the second largest family type in the UK. The number of cohabitating couples grew by 3.4 million people from 2017 to 2018.
- Head of Litigation Department - The firm is looking for a successful candidate to grow the Litigation Department within Parrott & Coales and the fast growing business community of Aylesbury. Someone who has drive, energy and enthusiasm and already demonstrates an excellent work ethic. They will have sound judgement and business sense and the technical expertise to assist their clients… ...see full job details
- Employment Solicitor - Solicitor or other suitably qualified experienced advisor required for our Employment Department at our office at 14 Bourbon Street, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP20 2RS. Ideally extensive experience of employment work and will be 4 years + PQE. ...see full job details
- Residential Property Conveyancer - We are currently recruiting for a experienced Residential Conveyancer for a permanent, full time position. We are seeking a personable, astute and well-rounded Conveyancer to join our quality firm intending to grow its business. Individuals with sound judgment and business sense who have the technical expertise to assist their clients to achieve their objectives, is… ...see full job details
- Commercial Property Lawyer - Solicitor or other suitably qualified experienced advisor required for our Residential/Commercial Property Department at our office at 14 Bourbon Street, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP20 2RS ...see full job details
Careers at Parrott & Coales
Parrott and Coales’ success to date is a result of our policy of employing only those people who have the skills and personality to enhance the services we offer our clients.
We look for individuals with sound judgment and business sense who have the technical expertise to assist our clients to achieve their objectives.
You must be an enthusiastic team player with the ability to communicate clearly with and understand the needs of our clients, as well as having the ability to motivate and delegate with attention to detail and good time management skills.
If you’re interested in joining our team at Parrott and Coales we are always pleased to receive applications. Please send us your details and we’ll keep you in mind for any upcoming opportunities. You can email Richard Sauvain with your CV, putting ‘Recruitment Opportunities’ in the subject line. Please indicate which of these areas you’re interested in:
- Qualified Legal Staff
- Legal Secretaries
- General Office
- Paralegals (Graduates)
Or if you can send your CV to Richard Sauvain (richardS@pandcllp.co.uk) or Caroline Hill (CarolineH@pandcllp.co.uk) or at this address:
Parrott and Coales LLP
14 Bourbon Street
Trainee Solicitors and Training Contracts
Parrott and Coales offer 1 training contract to future solicitors each year commencing in September. Priority is given to candidates who have worked with the firm as a paralegal or as part of our vacation scheme, but we do welcome applications from all candidates who feel that they have the necessary skills, experience and a genuine interest in law.
The 2 year training contract will comprise of 4 seats which include contentious and non-contentious work. Parrott and Coales recognise that candidates may have interests in certain areas and it is our aim to work with each successful candidate to have a rewarding training contract covering a full range of work which will help provide key and transferable skills when qualified.
- Family (private)
- Private client
Method of assessment
- Fee earner interview
- Partner Presentation
Training Contract – September 2020
To apply for a training contract you should have either completed or are due to compete the LPC in 2020. You are directed to our online application form and we ask that you send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our deadline for training contracts commencing in September 2020 is 5pm on 1st July 2020.
Paralegal with a view to train
To apply for this role, you must have completed or are undertaking the LPC. Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com confirming your year of study and when you are due to complete your LPC.
Summer Vacation Scheme
If you are in your first year of the LPC or a full time student with an interest in a career in law, we urge to you apply for our summer vacation scheme with firm to gain essential experience.