- Gig Economy Workers denied holiday pay may claim for the whole of their employment - Following a successful High Court appeal by the charity group Rights of Women, the Legal Aid Agency have now relaxed the time limit set for the domestic violence evidence required...
- New Regulations for Legal Aid criteria for Family Law announced - Following a successful High Court appeal by the charity group Rights of Women, the Legal Aid Agency have now relaxed the time limit set for the domestic violence evidence required...
- Solicitor – Private Client - We are seeking to recruit a personable and enthusiastic qualified Solicitor to join our quality firm as we grow our business. Join our successful, forward thinking, traditional practice. We are committed to providing our clients with a high quality and cost effective service with an unparalleled commitment to client care. We attribute our success to ...see full job details
- Senior Solicitor – Litigation Department - A leading law firm based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire is seeking a personable, astute and well-rounded lawyer to join a quality firm intending to grow its’ business. Join this successful, forward thinking, traditional practice, committed to providing their clients with a high quality and cost effective service with an unparalleled commitment to client care.
- Legal Secretary – Conveyancing - We are currently seeking a full time, experienced legal secretary in our Conveyancing Department. Responsibilities include: Drafting up standard forms and straightforward letters subject to those being checked by the fee earner. Set up new files accurately and speedily on instructions from fee-earners in accordance with the firm's standard procedure as set out in the ...see full job details
Careers at Parrott & Coales
Parrott and Coales’ success to date is a result of our policy of employing only those people who have the skills and personality to enhance the services we offer our clients.
We look for individuals with sound judgment and business sense who have the technical expertise to assist our clients to achieve their objectives.
You must be an enthusiastic team player with the ability to communicate clearly with and understand the needs of our clients, as well as having the ability to motivate and deligate with attention to detail and good time management skills.
Please Contact Us for more information.
We aim to recruit outstanding commercially aware individuals who demonstrate an enthusiasm for success and who are able to provide practical working solutions to our clients. It is our goal to retain trainee solicitors upon qualification. All trainee solicitors can expect to receive training in each of our service areas giving them excellent exposure to a wide selection of legal fields.
We welcome applications from potential trainee solicitors once they are in the process of completing the Legal Practice Course or having undertaken the CPE course.
Applications for a Training Contract commencing in September 2016 should be received by us by the end of November 2015. Please email your CV and a covering letter to Richard.Sauvain@parrottandcoalesllp.co.uk.
We aim to interview candidates for the Training Contract commencing in September 2016 in January and February 2016.
We need not only lawyers but dedicated and skilled paralegal and secretarial staff to facilitate the delivery of tailored services to our clients.
Our lawyers and their support staff work together and share ideas, to find the best way of getting our clients to their objectives.
Due to growth, we are currently recruiting secretarial support in all departments. The positions are full time and permanent. The hours are Monday-Thursday 9.00 a.m. – 5.30 p.m with a one hour lunch break, and Friday 9.00 a.m – 5.00 p.m with a half hour lunch break. Ideally applicants should be experienced legal secretaries competent in Word, Excel, Oyez Forms, using Bighand Digital Dictation with typing speeds in excess of 60 w.p.m., producing a high quality standard of work and have the ability to multi-task and prioritise a significant workload, and keep calm under pressure.
Interested applicants can apply by submitting their C.V together with a covering letter, if however further details/full job description are required please do not hesitate to contact us by telephone on 01296 318500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.