- Price Transparency Era - Toward the end of 2018 The Solicitors Regulation Authority introduced new rules to ensure clients have the best possible information on solicitor’s fees at the outset. Law firms are now required to publish price and service information on their website for the following areas of law; residential conveyancing, probate and employment tribunal claims to name a few. The aim is to provide greater transparency to clients enabling them to make informed decisions about their legal matter.
- Grants of Representation - A Grant of Representation is the document required to confirm your authority to deal with the estate of an individual who has died. A Grant of Representation can be necessary whether or not the deceased left a Will.
Parrott & Coales are well known in the local farming community as expert agricultural solicitors.
We advise on the full range of agricultural legal matters including:
- Government and EU Legislation
- The status of your business
- Landlord and Tenant Law
- Agricultural Leases and Tenancy Agreements
- Rights of Common & Rights of Way
- Boundary Disputes
- Wayleave Agreements
- Employment Contracts and Claims
- Planning and Development issues
- Diversification of your business
Please download our Agriculture PDF for more information
Please contact Sarah Plumridge who specialises in this area.