- Childcare arrangements and social distancing - The knock-on effects of the global pandemic are huge. This challenging time is particularly hard for separated parents, who may face challenges with maintaining on going childcare arrangements. Some of the problems being highlighted to our offices include: A parent becoming symptomatic and falling into the self-isolate category, being unable to assist with handovers and [...]
- The number of cohabitating couples is on the rise - The ONS (Office of National Statistics) completes UK-wide survey every year. The survey covers a range of demographics including living arrangements. The 2017 survey highlighted that cohabitating couples (couples who live together but are not married) were the fastest growing family type, and the 2018 report confirmed that the cohabitating couple were the second largest family type in the UK. The number of cohabitating couples grew by 3.4 million people from 2017 to 2018.
Parrott & Coales are well known in the local farming community as expert agricultural solicitors.
We advise on the full range of agricultural legal matters including:
- Government and EU Legislation
- The status of your business
- Landlord and Tenant Law
- Agricultural Leases and Tenancy Agreements
- Rights of Common & Rights of Way
- Boundary Disputes
- Wayleave Agreements
- Employment Contracts and Claims
- Planning and Development issues
- Diversification of your business
Please download our Agriculture PDF for more information