- Macmillan Coffee Morning 2018 - At Parrott and Coales, we are proud to show our support for Macmillan and the incredible work they do providing practical, medical and financial support and pushing for better cancer care.
- Bucks Show 2018 - Thursday 30th August 2018 saw another great Bucks Show for the firm, with warm, dry weather and a happy atmosphere as were joined by attendees throughout the day.
Parrott & Coales are well known in the local farming community as expert agricultural solicitors.
We advise on the full range of agricultural legal matters including:
- Government and EU Legislation
- The status of your business
- Landlord and Tenant Law
- Agricultural Leases and Tenancy Agreements
- Rights of Common & Rights of Way
- Boundary Disputes
- Wayleave Agreements
- Employment Contracts and Claims
- Planning and Development issues
- Diversification of your business
Please download our Agriculture PDF for more information
Please contact Sarah Plumridge who specialises in this area.