- The Budget 2018- The Chancellor announce on 29 October 2018 that first-time buyers in shared ownership homes will pay zero stamp duty on the first £300,000 of any home that costs up to £500,000 with immediate effect.
- Macmillan Coffee Morning 2018- At Parrott and Coales, we are proud to show our support for Macmillan and the incredible work they do providing practical, medical and financial support and pushing for better cancer care.
Parrott & Coales are well known in the local farming community as expert agricultural solicitors.
We advise on the full range of agricultural legal matters including:
- Government and EU Legislation
- The status of your business
- Landlord and Tenant Law
- Agricultural Leases and Tenancy Agreements
- Rights of Common & Rights of Way
- Boundary Disputes
- Wayleave Agreements
- Employment Contracts and Claims
- Planning and Development issues
- Diversification of your business
Please download our Agriculture PDF for more information
Please contact Sarah Plumridge who specialises in this area.