- Gig Economy Workers denied holiday pay may claim for the whole of their employment - The European Court of Justice in his landmark legal battle. The court has ruled that "An employer that does not allow a worker to exercise his right to paid annual leave must bear the conse-quences". The decision could have significant implications for firms in the so-called gig economy, and opens the door for similar cases.
- New Regulations for Legal Aid criteria for Family Law announced - Following a successful High Court appeal by the charity group Rights of Women, the Legal Aid Agency have now relaxed the time limit set for the domestic violence evidence required...
Parrott & Coales are well known in the local farming community as expert agricultural solicitors.
We advise on the full range of agricultural legal matters including:
- Government and EU Legislation
- The status of your business
- Landlord and Tenant Law
- Agricultural Leases and Tenancy Agreements
- Rights of Common & Rights of Way
- Boundary Disputes
- Wayleave Agreements
- Employment Contracts and Claims
- Planning and Development issues
- Diversification of your business
Please download our Agriculture PDF for more information
Please contact Sarah Plumridge who specialises in this area.