- Coronavirus and childcare: facilitating contact in the ‘rule of six’ era - On Monday 14th September 2020, the UK government introduced the ‘rule of six’ in England to limit social contact in an attempt to control the spread of the COVID-19 virus. This new rule makes it illegal for groups of more than six people to meet in any setting, either indoors or outdoors, including in family [...]
- September 2020: the penultimate phase of the Job Retention Scheme - As of September 1st 2020, employers will need to pay more towards the cost of furloughed employees. Until now, the UK government has contributed 80% of the employee’s wage – capped at £2,500. That contribution has now dropped to 70%, with employer’s making up the extra 10%. Employers must also pay National Insurance and pension contributions, [...]
- Employment Solicitor - We are looking to appoint a solicitor or other suitably qualified experienced advisor to our growing Employment Department at our office at 14 Bourbon Street, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP20 2RS. You will be an expert in handling both respondent and claimant employment law and ideally have a minimum of 3 years+ PQE. As the ideal candidate you will be an integral part of the Employment team. The role is a varied and challenging position.
- Residential Property Conveyancer - We are currently recruiting for a experienced Residential Conveyancer for a permanent, full time position. We are seeking a personable, astute and well-rounded Conveyancer to join our quality firm intending to grow its business. Individuals with sound judgment and business sense who have the technical expertise to assist their clients to achieve their objectives, is key.
Life can bring happy times, testing times,and some surprises along the way. Whatever big is happening in your life, Parrott & Coales are here to help – and have been doing just that for over 200 years for the people of the Vale of Aylesbury.
Moving house, starting a company, developing land, buying a business or adopting a child, there are many important moments in our lives. We also know that a death in the family, disagreements in your business or personal life or employment issues can bring other challenges. Planning for the future is equally important. Whatever your needs, Parrott & Coales are here to help.
Seeking legal advice should not be overwhelming. Often in difficult circumstances you may be worried about what the outcomes may be, how long any legal process may take and how much it will cost. Parrott & Coales will answer these questions at any initial meeting and present the options to you clearly. Our friendly, local solicitors will get to know you personally and make everything as straightforward as possible, so that you fully understand what needs to be done.
Because family matters may affect your business, and your business matters affect your family we will take time to understand the wider picture. Our advice will be specific to your needs at that time. It is this approach that keeps people coming back to Parrott & Coales, and recommending us to their friends and colleagues.
We can help you with family matters such as:
- Moving home
- Probate if there is a death in the family
- Wills & Power of Attorney
- Divorce or separation
- Inheritance Tax
- Employment issues
And support your business endeavours with:
- Commercial property
- Debt and insolvency
- Company formation
- Employee issues
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Agriculture & land use
Whatever advice you require, call us today on 01296 318 500 for an initial discussion or meeting so that you can find out what steps to take next.