- Gig Economy Workers denied holiday pay may claim for the whole of their employment - The European Court of Justice in his landmark legal battle. The court has ruled that "An employer that does not allow a worker to exercise his right to paid annual leave must bear the conse-quences". The decision could have significant implications for firms in the so-called gig economy, and opens the door for similar cases.
- New Regulations for Legal Aid criteria for Family Law announced - Following a successful High Court appeal by the charity group Rights of Women, the Legal Aid Agency have now relaxed the time limit set for the domestic violence evidence required...
- Legal Secretary – Residential Property - We are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary (Residential Property) for a permanent, full time position. Key Responsibilities include; secretarial duties including typing, digital dictation, track changes and dealing with documents and correspondence as directed by fee-earners, drafting up standard forms and straightforward letters subject to those being checked by the fee earner, set up new files accurately and speedily on instructions from fee-earners in accordance with the firm's standard procedure as set out in the office manual.
- Solicitor – Legal Executive – Private Client - We are seeking to recruit a personable and enthusiastic qualified Solicitor to join our quality firm as we grow our business. Join our successful, forward thinking, traditional practice. We are committed to providing our clients with a high quality and cost effective service with an unparalleled commitment to client care. We attribute our success to the quality of our people, so you will be joining a successful team of highly competent lawyers and support staff, with in-depth expertise, a wealth of experience and a variety of strengths and skills.
Life can bring happy times, testing times,and some surprises along the way. Whatever big is happening in your life, Parrott & Coales are here to help – and have been doing just that for over 200 years for the people of the Vale of Aylesbury.
Moving house, starting a company, developing land, buying a business or adopting a child, there are many important moments in our lives. We also know that a death in the family, disagreements in your business or personal life or employment issues can bring other challenges. Planning for the future is equally important. Whatever your needs, Parrott & Coales are here to help.
Seeking legal advice should not be overwhelming. Often in difficult circumstances you may be worried about what the outcomes may be, how long any legal process may take and how much it will cost. Parrott & Coales will answer these questions at any initial meeting and present the options to you clearly. Our friendly, local solicitors will get to know you personally and make everything as straightforward as possible, so that you fully understand what needs to be done.
Because family matters may affect your business, and your business matters affect your family we will take time to understand the wider picture. Our advice will be specific to your needs at that time. It is this approach that keeps people coming back to Parrott & Coales, and recommending us to their friends and colleagues.
We can help you with family matters such as:
- Moving home
- Probate if there is a death in the family
- Wills & Power of Attorney
- Divorce or separation
- Inheritance Tax
- Employment issues
And support your business endeavours with:
- Commercial property
- Debt and insolvency
- Company formation
- Employee issues
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Agriculture & land use
Whatever advice you require, call us today on 01296 318 500 for an initial discussion or meeting so that you can find out what steps to take next.