- Childcare arrangements and social distancing - The knock-on effects of the global pandemic are huge. This challenging time is particularly hard for separated parents, who may face challenges with maintaining on going childcare arrangements. Some of the problems being highlighted to our offices include: A parent becoming symptomatic and falling into the self-isolate category, being unable to assist with handovers and [...]
- The number of cohabitating couples is on the rise - The ONS (Office of National Statistics) completes UK-wide survey every year. The survey covers a range of demographics including living arrangements. The 2017 survey highlighted that cohabitating couples (couples who live together but are not married) were the fastest growing family type, and the 2018 report confirmed that the cohabitating couple were the second largest family type in the UK. The number of cohabitating couples grew by 3.4 million people from 2017 to 2018.
- Head of Litigation Department - The firm is looking for a successful candidate to grow the Litigation Department within Parrott & Coales and the fast growing business community of Aylesbury. Someone who has drive, energy and enthusiasm and already demonstrates an excellent work ethic. They will have sound judgement and business sense and the technical expertise to assist their clients to achieve their objectives and ideally be at least 5 years PQE.
- Employment Solicitor - Solicitor or other suitably qualified experienced advisor required for our Employment Department at our office at 14 Bourbon Street, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP20 2RS. Ideally extensive experience of employment work and will be 4 years + PQE.
Life can bring happy times, testing times,and some surprises along the way. Whatever big is happening in your life, Parrott & Coales are here to help – and have been doing just that for over 200 years for the people of the Vale of Aylesbury.
Moving house, starting a company, developing land, buying a business or adopting a child, there are many important moments in our lives. We also know that a death in the family, disagreements in your business or personal life or employment issues can bring other challenges. Planning for the future is equally important. Whatever your needs, Parrott & Coales are here to help.
Seeking legal advice should not be overwhelming. Often in difficult circumstances you may be worried about what the outcomes may be, how long any legal process may take and how much it will cost. Parrott & Coales will answer these questions at any initial meeting and present the options to you clearly. Our friendly, local solicitors will get to know you personally and make everything as straightforward as possible, so that you fully understand what needs to be done.
Because family matters may affect your business, and your business matters affect your family we will take time to understand the wider picture. Our advice will be specific to your needs at that time. It is this approach that keeps people coming back to Parrott & Coales, and recommending us to their friends and colleagues.
We can help you with family matters such as:
- Moving home
- Probate if there is a death in the family
- Wills & Power of Attorney
- Divorce or separation
- Inheritance Tax
- Employment issues
And support your business endeavours with:
- Commercial property
- Debt and insolvency
- Company formation
- Employee issues
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Agriculture & land use
Whatever advice you require, call us today on 01296 318 500 for an initial discussion or meeting so that you can find out what steps to take next.